Energy Health Management
In 2016/17, Joe Roberts pushed a shopping cart 9064 km across Canada for charity. In this workshop, he draws on personal experience and the science behind burnout and high performance.
Learn how to stress-proof your life and build energy, health, and resilience.
Optimal health and performance aren’t just about hard work and accountability but also about managing the normal output limits. Using the latest research from Dr. Sean Richardson and his own experience, Joe shows participants how to develop discipline around recovery and build resilient mindsets that boost productivity and stress-proof their lives.
You will learn to:
- Understand the links between stress, energy demands, health, and performance in their lives
- Use the science of multi-category stress and recovery to support energy recharge
- Prevent burnout and build their energy health with practical strategies
Experience an instantly applicable shift in your ability to:
- Prevent negative outcomes and improve your mental and physical health
- Build personal resilience and experience increased morale and happiness
- Respond to stress and burnout effectively so you can be more productive
Joe Roberts aka The Skidrow CEO is an expert on resiliency and change. Having experienced both catastrophic failure and extraordinary success Joe teaches how to overcome the roadblocks that get in the way of high performance. He helps companies and individuals redefine what’s truly possible by confronting limiting mindsets.
Participants at Joes’ events leave inspired and moved to action. What is most amazing about Joe is that in 1989 he was living on the streets of Vancouver as a homeless skid row addict. Through perseverance, determination and his resilient human spirit, Joe pulled himself out of darkness and despair, to become a highly respected business and community leader.