The Antidote to Burnout
Note: this in-person event is hosted by Workplace Strategies for Mental Health
In reviewing the research on burnout, we questioned why some, even when exposed to significant work stress, are less likely to experience this and/or recover more easily. The answer was resilience which we all have heard about, but this session will guide you through self-discovery.
Explore your stressors, strengths, supports and coping strategies are and learn to use this knowledge to allow you to bounce back from whatever life throws at you. Register now for this workshop.
By the end of this workshop participants should be able to:
- Identify their unique stressors and automatic responses.
- Choose responses and prevention strategies that are more helpful.
- Learn how to build an effective support system.
- Know how and who to reach out to for when you need help.
The full-day session will be facilitated by Mary Ann Baynton and is free to attend in-person. Here’s what you need to know:
- Space is limited with in-person sessions offered first-come, first-serve
- The session will include a continental breakfast and lunch
- Please advise of any accommodation needs, like accessibility needs or dietary restrictions
More Like This
Learn why healthy sleep matters and how it impacts overall health and performanc...Learn More
There is a pressing need to support the health care workforce in order to streng...Learn More
A free webinar hosted by N4.
This webinar provides an overview of the principles of psychological first aid, ...Learn More