Don’t let work and life drain you – learn to recharge
When we feel overloaded, our tendency is to do just one more thing or push through. Managing this way actually depletes our energy and reduces our focus and productivity. This means we have to work harder and longer to get the same results we’d achieve if we took time to recharge.
Join us for Don’t let work and life drain you – learn to recharge – a live, interactive event on Wednesday, May 4, 2022, in recognition of Mental Health Week.
Mary Ann Baynton, Director of Collaboration and Strategy with Workplace Strategies for Mental Health, and Organizational Health Consultants on Canada Life’s Well-being team will share tips and insights as we:
• Explore strategies and resources to recharge and find balance
• Brainstorm specific actions that could prevent or reduce workload stress
• Prepare to talk about workload management with leaders or teams
• Explore a variety of activities to help us relax, calm our minds and energize us
Invite your colleagues, friends and family to join you on Wednesday, May 4 at 1 p.m. ET. It may be the most informative and inspiring 45 minutes of your day! There’s no registration required
– just click on the event link a bit before the start time.
Note: This is a Microsoft Teams Live event. Make sure you’ve downloaded the Microsoft Teams
app before the webinar
More Like This
Learn why healthy sleep matters and how it impacts overall health and performanc...Learn More
There is a pressing need to support the health care workforce in order to streng...Learn More
A free webinar hosted by N4.
This webinar provides an overview of the principles of psychological first aid, ...Learn More