Flexible Adaptation in Relentless, Emergent and Inevitable Change
Overwhelmed or mired in uncertainty? Join this session to explore practical tools from the world of change management and human system dynamics that will help you support psychologically safe spaces when moving through complexity. This session will:
- Share tools used in change management that can be applied to support you and your teams to work through periods of stretch and fold.
- Share stories to inspire your courageous control when demands are relentless.
- Provide practical SOS methods when it all feels too much and you JUST-CANT-DO-ANOTHER-THING!
- Invite you as leaders to hold space to apply these tools at work so you can bring your whole self.
Lisa Bournelis is a TEDx speaker, author and internationally proficient change management practitioner working for one of Canada’s largest health authorities (Fraser Health). Prior to becoming a transformation specialist, Lisa was a humanitarian aid worker with the United Nations and several international NGOs – serving in the Balkans, Afghanistan and all over Africa. Passionate about leading compassionately through the complexities of change, she created a blog out of a desire to help people become ‘unstuck’ in their own lives, by applying structured change management approaches to achieve their goals. (www.makeoneshift.com) She recently authored a multi-award winning children’s / youth novella designed to help anxious and neuro-diverse kids see themselves as heroes of their own stories. (Most of the royalties are donated to BC Children’s Hospital).
The fun stuff:
- Recently published her first children’s book which just won its 3rd international award!
- Proud mom to an uber-cool, creative kid, and two rescue dogs
- A Taekwondo black belt (Third Dan)